Wednesday, March 24, 2010

LETTER FROM A SUPAMAHN

Let my ink draw the key notes that my mind thinks;

And my tongue swell, with the songs that my soul bring,

And my lips explode with the songs of our soul rhythms,

And the air shake itself in utmost disbelief.

Let my lips traverse your tender pout;

And graze the lands around your nape proud.

Blending our breath in unison,

Let me fly into your head now

So I can hear what you desire in clear sound,

And not farrago.

That’s how far I go

So,

Let me slide to that soft reddish spot

I’ll penetrate and thrust deeper than you’ve ever thought

Truly,

Your heart is all I ever want.

You are far away,

But here I am; I’m never gone.

Let me caress you with my avocado oil words,

Turn you on with my single verse,

And carry you to the climax with its curves.

Let me hold you through these lines

And through the nights,

And let these words be your warmth;

Your winter cold’s demise.

Let me show you love beyond the arrow wielding boy’s might

Far from a wily wimp’s sight

Impregnate you with my emotions,

And let’s walk on love’s wavy ocean without fright.

4 comments:

  1. grt piece mahn!what or who's your inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything around me. sometimes i just think abstract...kind of like out of the box! but in all, it's everything existenting and not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really good poem, abstract u say? kinda sounds like its directed to 'a' person... me likey

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just saw through the eyes of someone out there. it might be you but i have no idea. just so someone can relate to it. thanks a lot for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete