Sunday, June 28, 2009

THOUSAND DREAMS

My dream dreamt dreams of many years
Many dreams of thousand desires and thousand fears
Walking on the golden road en route heaven
Within the air, I smell iced berg emotions
Stretching its wings like mean black ravens
With crystal like lamp posts
Stretching its neck to touch the feet of the sky

My dream dreamt dreams of many years
Many dreams of thousand smiles and thousand fears
In a pool of many and many mean black scorpions
I smile at the success of dead presidents
I mourn our inability to progress
Next to me sits the Nobel Prize
But ahead of me goes the ghost of teddy
Holding in his hands are moments of joy and happiness

My dream dreamt dreams of many years
My dream of a thousand impossibilities
Sailing a ship in the streets under a sunny evening
And hunting for deer under a moonlit and star filled morning
My dream dreamt dreams
Dreams of the poetic beings

No comments:

Post a Comment