Friday, June 26, 2009

WISH YOU COULD READ MY MIND AND HEART



Wish you can read my mind and heart

Its red fonts bleeding in white

Its rare songs screaming at night

If you wield a gun, shoot me on sight


It cannot be read I know

For only the real hearts know

Decode if you can

I am freezing in an icy hand


Watch me in fade away dawn

Watch me sniff the box young

Watch me say goodbye in my handwritten dirge

And drop silently from the smooth jagged edge


Swing at me, passing in my great palanquin of thoughts

And I shall stand bowing, showing you necklace of desolation

I dream on, O I dream on...

Wishing you will complete their first pages in six three morns


Wish you can read my mind and heart

Its rare fonts vanishing in dust

Its weird songs screaming at dusk

If you wield a bomb, kill me with a blast

No comments:

Post a Comment